Employment Type : Fulltime
We are searching for an ambitious marketing executive to spearhead our marketing campaigns. You will be required to coordinate with staff in other departments, ensuring that each endeavor runs smoothly from inception to delivery. It would be best if you also remained up-to-date with shifts in social media use.
To ensure success as a marketing executive, you should be attuned to attitudinal changes within each target audience. Ultimately, a top-notch marketing executive will conceptualize how marketing activities can be harnessed to expand our own company's footprint.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project.
- Delegating assignments to members of the graphics and advertising departments, as needed.
- Supervising employees' work, providing direction and clarification, as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to clients' specifications.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each movement and sharing these with clients.
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- 2+ years experience required.
- Degree in marketing, sales, or similar.
- Prior experience as a marketing executive.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism.
- Excellent research and writing skills, mainly as these apply to marketing.
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Respect for people and ideas.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.