Employment Type : Fulltime
This role will see the successful candidate working closely with the software engineering team to build with quality, by ensuring proper test and code coverage, configuration quality and monitoring early performance testing.
Typically this will require the post holder to :
- Independently develop and execute test plans
- Design and code test automation solutions for user journeys
- Work as part of a multidiscplinary software engineering team to develop and run tests as well as analyse their output
- Raise process improvement opportunities, define and implement simple automation efforts and document automated testing solutions for others on the team
- Perform ad hoc / exploratory testing methodically to ensure system is working as expected by end user.
- Comprehend user stories to understand task items per story in the context of all levels of testing
- Work in an agile environment
- Automation & Manual testing. Over time, the focus will be on Automation
What You Need
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong experience with Java
- Experience testing Webservices
- Working knowledge of virtual machines/ virtualization and working knowledge of Jason.
- Experience with JUnit – familiar with JUnit and as an extension to that Java testing in general.
- Expertise in setting up Jenkins, creating plans, executing tests
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.